From Dolomites to Venice, via Prosecco
26 - 30 June 2017
- 5 nights, 4 days
- Alto Adige (Südtirol), Veneto – Italy
- June 26, 2017
- Drive 420km of pure pleasure
- Visit 3 wineries and taste their nectars
- Discover the secret Venice
- Get thrilled by the Dolomites' summits
Day1 ⁞ Arioso
- Arrive in Cortina d’Ampezzo, the pearl of the Dolomites.
- Relax at the SPA, then sip an aperitivo at the Resort overlooking the mountains.
- Savour your dinner at a traditional yet modern restaurant.
- The Grand Tour is about to start!
Day2 ⁞ Crescendo
- Start your engines and touch the sky: conquest your first Dolomites pass!
- Walk through a breath-taking natural amphitheatre (UNESCO world heritage), where the movie “Cliffhanger” was shot, and dine at 2,225 metres in a typical hut.
- Conquer another three astonishing passes with your sports-car … 130 kilometres and 150 hairpins of pure driving pleasure await you.
- Relax, dine and rest in a comfy lodge on a summit!
Day3 ⁞ Forte
- Reignite your drive nirvana with another 5 consecutives fabulous Dolomites Passes and gaze at the beautiful surroundings.
- Then run a “special stage” leading to the malga and have a typical lunch.
- Continue to unleash your sports-cars through majestic and uncompromising routes.
- Arrive in the vineyards home to the renowned Prosecco wine.
- Relax at the SPA, sip an aperitivo and dine at the Resort overlooking the vineyards (from now on, for your comfort, the accommodation remains the same for the rest of the Grand Tour).
Day4 ⁞ Allegro
- Stroll through the vineyards and visit 3 characteristic award-winning wineries, from the venture of two young entrepreneurs to the most ancient (XVI century) and prestigious one.
- Taste their best bottles - 5 to 20 wines including the rare Cru Cartizze - as they are recounted by the growers.
- Dine in a bucolic farm-house and gently drive through the stunning Prosecco hills.
- Sip an aperitivo and eat some spiedo.
- Private transfer to Venice … your sports-car can rest in the Resort (covered parking).
- Discover the great monuments of Venice but also its secrets as the city is so embedded with history that every single stone is worthwhile.
- Get “lost” (we will have a non-mainstream guide the whole time) in the smallest streets, explore the most isolated areas and navigate through the callette in a gondola.
- Dine at Harry’s Dolci, just to add a pinch of chic glamour.
- Return to the home of the Prosecco, sip an aperitivo and relax before the goodbye gala dinner.
Day6 ⁞ Arrivederci
- Arrivederci amici, a new Grand Tour together is in the making…
Register your grid position NOW!
Being an exclusive Grand Tour, the number of participants is small and strictly limited to assure an authentic and high quality experience.
The Entry Fee of € 3,690 (+ VAT where applicable) for 2 Participants in 1 Sports-Car includes:
- 4 and 5 star hotels for 5 nights, including breakfasts and covered parking
- To minimize hotels transfer 2 hotels are in the Dolomites (one night each) and one in the Prosecco area (three nights)
- 4 typical lunches and 5 gourmet dinners with set menu to assure taste of Italian specialties
- Gala dinner
- Kick-off briefing in Cortina d’Ampezzo
- AutoTurismoRS support car team
- Non sports-car transport included in the itinerary (i.e.: cableways, private roundtrip bus for the bucolic lunch and also for Venice, gondola and public-ferry in Venice)
- Professional guided tour in Venice for the whole visit
*Please inform us of any food allergy for your pleasure, comfort and safety.Register your grid position NOW!
- Guided via ferrata during the Cliffhanger experience (not for the faint-hearted)
- Personal shopper in Venice
- Hotel room upgrades (e.g.: suites) available on request
- For sports-cars transport to / from the venue of the Grand Tour please enquire
- For chauffeur service to / from the venue of the Grand Tour please enquire.